SEO Types And Its UsesJuly 1, 2019
SEO IN TODAY’S DIGITAL WORLDJuly 3, 2019
Looking for the popularity of your website, just pick your phones and contact the webmaster and ask for SEO. SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It refers to making a website more visible on the search engine’s results.
- Regular practice of good SEO makes it easy and reliable for the user to use the web search engine.
2. An SEO helps a business to grow directly as well as indirectly. Through a direct way, search engine optimization increases website traffic by increasing customer attraction.
3. Through an indirect way, it builds up a common checklist before publishing on the website.
• Stages of Search Engine Optimization
- Technical SEO- The Technical SEO as the name suggests is related to the way to perform a particular task. Under it, the webmasters focus on the settings that make it easy for users to crawl a website.
2. On-Page SEO-This is the second stage for the search engine optimization process. It is related to the content posted on the websites.
- Off-Page SEO-It is the last stage of SEO-The backlinks are an area of concern under this stage. The Backlinks means are the signals of trust that informs about the websites from where the links are coming.